MINT LAMB CHOPS
This Chops Recipe Serves 2
A lamb chop is a slice of meat oppositely to the spine, & as a rule containing a rib or riblet part of a vertebra & served as an individual segment.
Mint Lamb Chops Ingredients:
- 6-8 pieces of lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dhania powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger & garlic paste
- 1 sprig thyme
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons chops seasoning
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rinse lamb chops & trim off any excess fat.
- Place in a bowl & marinate using all the ingredients mentioned above for the mint lamb chops.
- Heat a pan or skillet on medium heat.
- When the pan or skillet is hot enough, gently place the marinated lamb chops on the heat.
- It should make a sizzling sound.
- If you want the chops medium-rare like I do, then fry each side for 3-4 minutes.
- If well done is what you prefer then I suggest frying each side for about 6 minutes.
- When it’s cooked to your liking, remove & allow for it to rest for about 2 minutes before serving.
- Whilst the meat is resting, you can prepare the mint dressing.
- Combine all the mint dressing ingredients & drizzle over the chops. This just gives the lamb chops added flavour.
- Serve these delicious easy mint lamb chops with mashed potatoes, salad or whatever sides you prefer.