EGG & MAYO SANDWICH
This Food Recipe Serves 1
Egg & Mayo Sandwiches are great as a light meal & their healthy as well. It is creamy with so much of flavor & is really not difficult to prepare. The Egg & Mayo Sandwich is recognized worldwide.
Egg & Mayo Sandwich Ingredients:
- 3 large eggs
- Lettuce (optional)
- 2 slices of bread
- Butter or Margarine for spreading on bread slices
- In a small pot, gently place the eggs in & cover with cold water.
- Sprinkle in a little salt & place the pot on a stove top on medium high heat & cover with a lid.
- Allow for the water to come to a boil, keep a close eye as you do not want it to over boil.
- As soon as the water starts boiling, remove the pot from the stove top & set aside.
- Keep the lid on the pot & allow for it to stand with the contents (water included) for 10 minutes.
- Once 10 minutes has passed, remove the lid, empty out the hot water & fill the pot up with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Peel the eggs & place in a bowl / container & begin to mash it with a fork.
- Sprinkle in more salt as per taste.
- Drop in spoonfuls of mayonnaise at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Spread the butter or margarine on the bread slices.
- Spread the egg & mayonnaise mixture over one slice of bread.
- Break washed lettuce & spread over.
- Cover with the other slice & enjoy.