CUCUMBER LETTUCE & FETA CHEESE SALAD
This Salad Recipe Serves 1
This cucumber lettuce & feta cheese salad is a quick & healthy dish. This salad can be served as is or can be accompanied with a great meal. It’s a light salad that everyone will enjoy. I usually serve this salad with chicken strips.
A salad is a dish comprising of little bits of sustenance, which might be blended with a sauce or salad dressing. They are normally served cold.
Cucumber Lettuce & Feta Cheese Salad Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3-4 lettuce leaves
- ¼ cucumber
- salt to taste
- 1 block feta cheese
- Rinse & dry lettuce leaves with a paper towel.
- Chop up the lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- Rinse the cucumber & slice into bite sized pieces.
- Season the lettuce & the cucumber with salt as per taste.
- Add in the lemon juice & toss.
- Next, take a block of feta cheese & slice into cubes (I have used Simonsberg Plain Feta).
- Add the feta cheese to the seasoned cucumber & lettuce.
- Serve cold.