GREEN BREAKFAST BOOSTER SMOOTHIE
This Breakfast Smoothie Serves 1
Ever needed a boost in the morning? This Green Breakfast Booster Smoothie is the perfect breakfast that is fulled with energy. This smoothie is packed with healthy fruits that you’re sure going to love.
A high level of potassium is found in Kiwi’s which helps keep our electrolytes in balance. It also has a high content of vitamin C which has been proven to boost the immune system. Kiwi’s also prevent constipation & other intestinal problems due to their great source of fiber.
Then you have Swiss chard which have an excellent source of vitamins C, A, & K, as well as a good source of potassium, iron, magnesium, & dietary fiber.
Green Breakfast Booster Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup spinach or Swiss chard
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- Peel & cut the kiwi into chunks. Place into a blender.
- Next, peel & cut the banana into pieces & add to the blender.
- Rinse & cut the spinach or Swiss chard, removing the stems & add to the blender.
- Thereafter, pour in the almond milk.
- Next, add in the rolled oats.
- Finally, add in the vanilla essence.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the Green Breakfast Booster Smoothie into a glass.
- Decorate if desired, by slitting a slice of kiwi & placing it on the rim of the glass & sprinkle some rolled oats over the smoothie.
- It may also be served on a leaf of spinach or Swiss chard.
- Serve immediately & get ready to be boostified.