BERRY FUSION SMOOTHIE
This Berry Smoothie Serves 1
The astounding medical advantages of strawberry incorporate enhanced vision, help from hypertension, joint inflammation, gout, & different cardiovascular illnesses. The polyphenolic & cell reinforcement substance of strawberries makes them useful for enhancing the immune system, anticipating different kinds of growths, & for lessening the indications of premature aging.
ORAC otherwise called Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, is a strategy for estimating the cancer prevention agent substance of different foods. Raspberries have one of the most astounding ORAC esteems – one measure of the natural product has an ORAC estimation of 6058 µmol per 100 grams.
Apples on the other hand prevent Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s infections. They also prevent constipation, liver disorders, diabetes, gallstones & iron deficiency.
Berry Fusion Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 apple
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- Rinse & cut the apple into small chunks, removing the core & place into a blender.
- Next, peel & cut the banana into pieces & add to the blender.
- Rinse & cut the strawberries, removing the stems & add to the blender.
- Thereafter, rinse & add in the raspberries.
- Finally, pour in the almond milk.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Your Berry Fusion Smoothie is all done.
- Empty the smoothie into a glass.
- Decorate if desired, by slitting either a strawberry or a raspberry & placing it on the rim of the glass.
- Serve immediately. Please mind my dog in the background – he loves photo-bombing most of my images.