DELICIOUS BLUEBERRY INFUSED WATER
This Recipe Serves 1
This Delicious Blueberry Infused Water is an extraordinary approach to extinguish your thirst. I cherish infused water however it can be so costly. Making my own particular mixed water is a flawless approach to spare cash & to realize that I am utilizing every single common item that are sound for me.
It just takes around 30 minutes for the water to wind up infused with the natural product or you can make the prior night & appreciate it the following day.
This can be enjoyed any time of day & is also a great way to get the kids drinking water as well.
Delicious Blueberry Infused Water Ingredients:
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Water (I have used tap water)
- Fill up a glass of water. (cold or warm, it doesn’t matter at this point).
- Drop in a handful of blueberries into the water.
- Place in the refrigerator for half an hour or more in order for the blueberries to soak in the water & infuse it with a fruitful taste.
- Enjoy your very own Delicious Blueberry Infused Water.
Tip: A jar can be used with a lid to fill up the water & add in the blueberries, this way you’ll get more out of it rather than placing a glass at a time into the refrigerator & allowing for the blueberries to infuse the water. By making this infused water in a bigger jar, it also serves more. Throughout the day you can add more blueberries or more water in the jar & enjoy the goodness without having to settle for unhealthy fizzy drinks.