This Smoothie Serves 1-2
Looking for a nutritious drink? This Blueberry Smoothie is sure to do the trick. It is so simple to make & only uses a few ingredients.
One of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world are blueberries, they also have a large variety of antioxidants such as Zeaxanthin, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Gallic Acid, Manganese, Resveratrol & Fiber.
Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup milk
- For this recipe I am using rolled oats. Rolled oats are rolled extra thin & milled finer than regular oats, they are softer, have a milder flavour and they have already been partially cooked.
- To a blender, add the blueberries & frozen banana.
- Add in the rolled oats, cinnamon powder & milk.
- Blend for a few seconds until it forms a liquid.
- Pour the Blueberry Smoothie into a serving glass & top it with blueberries (optional).
- Serve chilled & enjoy.