This Indian Drink Serves 1-2
Need to cool off in the Summer heat? This Mango Lassi is so refreshing & is sure to hit the spot.
It is a creamy Indian drink made with fresh mangoes, yoghurt & few other ingredients. The sweetness of the mangoes & the tanginess of the yoghurt is what makes this drink so good. This drink can also be flavoured with saffron or rose water but I chose to use cardamom (elachi).
Mango Lassi Ingredients:
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom (elachi) powder
- ½ cup milk
- Be sure to use a ripe mango for this recipe.
- Slice the mango & remove the flesh.
- Add the mango & the yoghurt to a blender.
- Add in the sugar & cardamom (elachi) powder.
- Finally, pour in the milk.
- Blend for a few seconds until it forms a liquid.
- Pour the Mango Lassi into a serving glass & top it with small pieces of mango & mint for aesthetics.
- Serve chilled & enjoy.