CLEAN BURNT POTS
This Tip Will Avoid You Crying Over Cleaning Those Burnt Pots
This tip on how to clean burnt pots is very simple.
Try not to throw away your pots & pans before trying this hassle free way. Arm yourself with learning & utilize this cleaning tip to scour away the blackest gunk.
You Will Need:
- 150ml strong bleach
- Boiling water
- Rinse out the burnt pot so that any excess gunk can be washed away.
- Drop in the strong bleach.
- Add in the boiling water.
- Cover with a lid & allow for this to rest overnight.
- The next day, rinse the pot & wash as usual.
- If there is a little bit grime left behind, use a scourer & scrub off then rinse.
- The pot will be clean as if it wasn’t burnt at all.