BREAKFAST OATMEAL BANANA SMOOTHIE
This Breakfast Smoothie Serves 1
How many of you usually rush around in the morning & skip breakfast due to the lack of time you have? Breakfast is super important & should be a priority rather than an option. This Breakfast Oatmeal Banana Smoothie is so healthy & quick to make, even the kids will love it. It keeps you full & energized.
The fiber from the oats & the banana supports heart well-being, & the protein from the yoghurt & almond milk provides you with vitality.
Breakfast Oatmeal Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- ½ cup low fat plain yoghurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 banana
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Peel banana, cut into pieces & place into a blender. Save a small slice of banana for garnishing when done.
- Next, add in the old fashioned rolled oats.
- Pour in the almond milk.
- Thereafter, add in the low fat plain yoghurt.
- Next, add in the honey.
- Finally, add in the cinnamon powder.
- Blend all the ingredients together until the banana is pureed.
- Your Breakfast Oatmeal Banana Smoothie is ready. How simple was that!
- Empty the smoothie into a glass.
- Remember the slice of banana that was kept aside in the beginning, pop that onto the edge of the glass.
- Additionally, sprinkle some rolled oats over the top.
- Serve immediately.
- There is no need to chill the Breakfast Oatmeal Banana Smoothie as the yoghurt & almond milk should already be chilled making this smoothie just right to have in the morning.