AIR FRIED MASALA CHICKEN WINGS
This Recipe Makes ± 16 Masala Chicken Wings
Air Fried Masala Chicken Wings is my new go to snack that is easily prepared in minutes. If you’re a lover of chicken wings then you’re going to love this recipe.
It can be served as a starter, a snack, a side or even as a meal with some fries (chips). Having movie night soon? This is the ideal snack to have everyone wanting more.
Some are skeptical about adding their wings to an air fryer – but trust me it’s super easy, delicious & less clean up!
Air Fried Masala Chicken Wings Ingredients:
- 400 grams chicken wings
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Za’atar spice
- ½ teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander (dhania) powder
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder or masala
- 1 teaspoon pickle masala
- drizzle of olive oil
- 4 freshly chopped red chilies for garnishing
- freshly chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
- Bring out those chicken wings.
- Rinse the chicken wings thoroughly & place them onto a chopping board.
- If the wings are still intact like mine – simply cut through the joints to split them into drummies & flatties.
- Cut off the tips of the wings & discard.
- Place the wings into a bowl.
- Add in salt & cracked black pepper.
- Add in garlic powder & Za’atar spice.
- Thereafter, add in cumin (jeera) powder & coriander (dhania) powder.
- Next, add in red chili flakes & chili powder or masala.
- For my secret ingredient, add in the pickle masala.
- Drizzle over some olive oil.
- Using clean hands, mix well.
- Place the wings into the air fryer basket. I am using my Instant Vortex Air Fryer for this recipe.
- Press the “Air Fry” button on the Instant Vortex Air Fryer. Change the “Time” to 00:20 (20 Minutes) & change the “Temperature” to 180° Celsius. There is no need to Preheat the Air Fryer.
- Once the Air Fryer turns off, open up the tray & you now have beautifully crisp masala chicken wings.
- Plate & garnish with freshly chopped red chilies & coriander (dhania).
- Serve this Air Fried Masala Chicken Wings with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Serve them whilst hot & enjoy!