PF CHANG’S CRISPY GREEN BEANS
This Chinese Food Recipe Serves 2-3
PF Chang’s Crispy Green Beans are the ideal mix of fiery & crunchy – immaculate side dish to any Asian dinner. The green beans are tempura battered & the taste is remarkable. This recipe goes well with the spicy dipping sauce which is a must have.
PF Chang’s Crispy Green Beans Ingredients:
- 450 grams fresh green beans
- 1 ½ teaspoons of ground black pepper + additional for seasoning
- 2 ½ teaspoons of salt + additional for seasoning
- cooking oil for frying (butter can be used as well if you want a richer coating)
- 1 ¼ cups of flour
- 1 ¼ cups of beer
Spicy Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 ¼ cups of mayonnaise
- bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- In a large deep pot or pan, preheat oil to 190° C (375° F).
- In a medium sized dish , incorporate the batter ingredients.
- Utilizing a fork, dunk the green beans into the batter mixture to coat them, allowing the unwanted or extra batter a chance to trickle off.
- Sear in the oil in clusters, until they are crispy & golden in color.
- Expel from oil onto a paper towel lined sheet plate. Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a blender & enjoy with the crispy, battered green beans.
- Also goes well with PF Chang’s Dynamite Shrimp.