MARIE BISCUIT CHOCOLATE BALLS
This Recipe Makes ± 30 Chocolate Balls
These Marie Biscuit Chocolate Balls are super easy to prepare. It is a cold dessert that even the kids will love.
The ingredients are basic & most people already have these items lying around in their cupboard.
Marie Biscuit Chocolate Balls Ingredients:
- 250 grams Marie biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 385 grams condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Bring out the Marie biscuits.
- Place the Marie biscuits into a Ziploc or plastic bag.
- Seal the bag. Using a rolling pin, crush the Marie biscuits. For this step you may also toss the biscuits into a blender & crush them.
- Once the biscuits are crushed, transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- To the biscuits, add the cocoa powder.
- Mix well until the biscuits & cocoa are combined.
- Next, pour in the condensed milk.
- Mix until combined. The mixture should be a but sticky.
- To a separate bowl, add the desiccated coconut.
- Thereafter begin spooning off small amounts of the mixture.
- Roll them in the palm of your hands to form a ball & dunk the ball into the bowl of desiccated coconut, coating it throughout.
- Place the coated balls into a casserole.
- Pop the casserole into the refrigerator the for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, these Marie Biscuit Chocolate Balls are ready to serve.
- Serve as is or with a side of ice cream or custard.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.