This Buttery Recipe Makes ± 50ml
Garlic butter, otherwise called beurre à la bourguignonne, is a compound spread utilized as a seasoning.
Garlic & butter consolidate to make a delectable & rich spread that you can put on bread, naan, use in a variety of recipes & more. You can likewise make garlic butter to drizzle on meat, vegetables, bread, or use in potato or sauce recipes & significantly more!
Garlic Butter Ingredients:
- 7 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- Using a garlic press, press each clove of garlic into a small microwavable bowl. If you do not have a garlic press, chop the garlic finely using a knife. This can also be done on the stove top if you do not have a microwave – just place the pressed or chopped garlic in a pot.
- Add the butter to the bowl or the pot, followed by the mixed dried herbs. (If using unsalted butter then add a pinch of salt to the bowl as well).
- Microwave for a minute or heat on low for about 5 minutes on the stove top.
- Remove from microwave or stove top & mix well.
- The melted version of the garlic butter can be used to drizzle of food or used a spread for various bread. I have used this melted garlic butter to spread over naan whilst cooking it – it’s delicious!
- The melted variation can be refrigerated for the hard block like texture.