3 INGREDIENT COCONUT CUPCAKES
This Recipe Makes 6 Cupcakes
This 3 Ingredient Coconut Cupcakes are the perfect treat for any time of day. It is so easy to prepare, with just 3 ingredients. A perfect concoction for those coconut lovers.
These coconut cupcakes are also known as Bolinhos de coco (Portuguese) or Queijadinha de coco (Brazilian).
3 Ingredient Coconut Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- ½ cup sugar (brown or white)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 356°F.
- Add the dessicated coconut to a mixing bowl.
- Thereafter, add in the sugar. Brown or white sugar may be used.
- Finally, crack in the eggs.
- Mix well, making sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Next, place the cupcake liners into the muffin/cupcake tray & pour or spoon the batter into the molds.
- I personally find that holding the liners in my palm & spooning the mixture into them is easier, thereafter I just pop them into the tray molds.
- It is highly necessary that cupcake liners be used for this recipe or else the mixture will burn if in direct contact with the tray & once baked, they also tend to stick to the surface.
- Pop them into the preheated oven & bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly golden on top.
- Allow these Coconut Cupcakes to cool slightly before removing them from the tray.
- Notice how perfectly well they hold their shape with just 3 ingredients.
- Serve these Coconut Cupcakes warm or cold.