BAKED POTATO IN A MICROWAVE OVEN
This Recipe Serves As Per How Many Potatoes Are Being Used
Baked Potato In A Microwave Oven is a quicker, faster & much easier way to prepare if you haven’t got the time or are just simply too hungry to wait. This preparation of the baked potato is quite delicious although this method does not include the crispy coating of the skin that the usual conventional ovens do.
A baked potato is a potato that has been baked in an oven. At the point when all around cooked, a baked potato has a feathery inside & a crispy peel on the outside. It may be presented with fillings & sauces, for example, butter, cheese, ham or sour cream.
It serves as a great side to any meal or it can be served as a main if you cram it up with loads of yummy fillings.
I personally love having this baked potato with the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, Steak, Burgers or a simple Stir Fry.
Baked Potato In A Microwave Oven Ingredients:
- Large potatoes (quantity depends on how many you choose to serve)
- Aromat for seasoning (salt can be used as an alternative)
- 2 teaspoons of butter per potato
- ½ cup fresh spring onions, chopped
- Wash the potatoes & sprinkle the outside of potatoes with Aromat or salt.
- Make a small piercing on each potato (this will ensure that the potatoes cook throughout). Use a clean plastic bag & place the potatoes in the bag & tie a knot or two to keep them tightly secure.
- Set microwave for 12-15 minutes. Once done, carefully remove the packet from the microwave. Utilize a kitchen towel or oven gloves so you don’t get smoldered with the steam.
- Carefully make an incision on the plastic bag with a knife to allow the steam to escape & allow potatoes to cool down a bit.
- Remove potatoes & using a knife once again, make a “+” incision on the top part of each potato, not too deep. Gently press the base of the potato so that the insides mash out of the incision that was made.
- Season with Aromat or salt & then place two teaspoons of butter. It is best served hot so that the butter melts giving it a velvety taste.
- Thereafter, sprinkle the chopped spring onions & serve.