BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS
This Breakfast Recipe Makes 6 Muffins
There are many varieties of breakfast nowadays but these Breakfast Egg Muffins are so simple to prepare, it can even be made in the mornings for a breakfast on the go. Its also a great idea when you have a lot of guests.
A muffin is a baked item which are individual. It can allude to two unmistakable things, a section raised flatbread & a cupcake-like quickbread.
This recipe consists of the ingredients that I have used, but please feel free to add in whatever ingredients you prefer as this recipe can be prepared using many different ingredients.
Breakfast Egg Muffins Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 small onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 tomato
- Spring onions
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice (I have used gouda)
- Few small blocks of feta
- Fresh dhania (coriander)
- Red chilli flakes for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 356°F.
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug. I prefer using the jug as this will be an easier & less messier way when filling the muffin tray.
- Thereafter, add in salt, ground black pepper, dried mixed herbs & garlic powder. You may add or reduce any of these spices.
- Pour in the milk.
- Beat well using a fork.
- Next, chop the onion.
- Next, grate the cheese & set aside.
- Now you can chop the green chillies, feta, jalapeño pepper, tomato, dhania (coriander) & spring onions.
- Drop all of the ingredients into the jug of beaten eggs.
- Give it a quick mix.
- Grease a muffin pan. I have greased mine with Spray & Cook.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the muffin molds.
- When all the molds are full, top with some red chilli flakes.
- Place the muffin tray in the preheated oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- When baked, it should be nice & firm.
- Carefully remove each muffin & place on a cooling rack.
- Once these Breakfast Egg Muffins are a bit cool, they can be consumed.
- Serve these Breakfast Egg Muffins as is or as a side to other breakfast varieties.
- They may be completely cooled & stored in the refrigerator. Reheat in the oven again when ready to serve.