BASIC 3 FRUIT SALAD
This Recipe Serves 1
This Basic 3 Fruit Salad is very simple & only consists of 3 fruits. This recipe may be altered to your preference using any types of fruit that you desire.
A fruit salad is a dish comprising of different sorts of natural fruit, in some cases served in a fluid, either in their own particular juices or a syrup. At the point when served as a starter or as a dessert. In various structures fruit salads can be served as a hors d’oeuvre, a side or as a dessert treat.
Basic 3 Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- 40 grams fresh blueberries
- 100 grams fresh cherries
- 1 granny smith apple (green apple)
- 20 ml yoghurt of your choice – I used plain yoghurt
- Rinse fruits & cut apple into bite sized cubes.
- Make a small slit in the cherries, removing the seeds & stem.
- Add the fruit to a bowl.
- Next, add in the yoghurt.
- Mix well & serve chilled.
Tip: Add as many or as little fruits as you please. These fruits may be substituted with other types of fruit.